Welcome to our website matineeshop.com (the Site).
For Ocean Style srl ("OCEAN") your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important, for this reason we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost attention and take specific measures to keep it safe.
Below you will find the main information about OCEAN's processing of your personal data in relation to your browsing of matineeshop.com and the use of the services offered.
WHO IS THE OWNER?
Below are the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by OCEAN STYLE srl based in via Riviera di Chiaia n. 53 - 80122 Napoli (Italy) P.IVA n. 07715961210 ("OCEAN"), as data controller.
For any clarification, question or need related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data you can contact us at any time by sending a request to our Customer Service, by calling 081 8736758 or by writing to the address of the OCEAN headquarters.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHY?
The personal data that OCEAN processes is the personal data you provide to us when you place an order and purchase goods, and the data we collect while you browse or use the services offered on matineeshop.com. OCEAN can then collect data about you such as personal data such as first and last name, shipping address and billing address, browsing data and your purchasing habits.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
– conclude and execute the contract for the purchase of goods offered on matineeshop.com;
– provide you with the services matineeshop.com such as subscription to the newsletter;
– allow you to register on the Site and use the services reserved for registered users;
– manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a contract with you or to provide you with the service you have specifically requested from us.
We also carry out statistical surveys and analysis with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the Site, to improve our offer and services.
Only with your express consent, however, we process your personal data to:
– carry out commercial and promotional communication activities;
– customize the Site and commercial offers according to your interests.
WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your personal data is processed by duly trained OCEAN personnel as data controller. In addition, for organizational and functional needs related to the provision of services matineeshop.com, your data may be processed by our suppliers. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by OCEAN for their proven reliability and competence.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We store your personal data for a limited period of time that depends on the purpose for which it was collected, at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or otherwise made irreversibly anonymous. The storage period is different depending on the purpose of the treatment.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you may: revoke your consent to the processing, know what your personal data in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request their updating, rectification or integration as well as, in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the deletion, limitation of the processing or oppose their processing. If you wish, you may request to receive the personal data held by OCEAN concerning you in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we may transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for complying with the rules on the protection of personal data. In Italy, the complaint can be submitted to the Data Protection Supervisor (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
This policy may be subject to changes and additions over time, therefore, we invite you to periodically check its contents. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of any changes that have been made.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
OCEAN STYLE srl ("OCEAN") based in via Riviera di Chiaia n. 53 - 80122 Naples (Italy) P.IVA n. 07715961210 ("OCEAN"), is the Data Controller, that is, the person who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact OCEAN by writing to email@example.com, calling 081 8736758 or writing to our Customer Service.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
OCEAN is Responsible for the Protection of Personal Data.
If you wish, for any request regarding the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights you can contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 081 8736758 or writing to our Customer Service.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The categories of personal data that OCEAN collects and treats when you browse or purchase matineeshop.com, are as follows:
- a) we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on matineeshop.com such as first and last name, email address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment data;
- b) we collect your email address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- c) we process the personal data you provide to us when you contact our Customer Service to provide you with the required assistance;
- d) with your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- c) with your express consent, through the analysis of your personal data we may process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, in order to present you proposals and offers in line with your tastes.
- f) we collect information about your navigation on matineeshop.com, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and save this information on our servers.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
OCEAN collects and processing your personal data for the following purposes:
- (a) conclude and execute the contract for the purchase of the products offered on matineeshop.com. When you conclude your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the performance of the contract, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and any management of the return.
- (b) provision of the services offered on matineeshop.com. To this end, OCEAN needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
- c) handling requests to our Customer Service, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
- (d) statistical analyses and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to carry out statistical analyses and surveys in order to improve our offer and services;
- c) sending commercial and promotional communications following subscription to the newsletter;
- f) with your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided to us for commercial communications about our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we may use your contacts in the context of carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users.
In case you do not wish to receive further communications from OCEAN or want to limit how to be contacted, you can at any time interrupt these communications by simply clicking on the appropriate "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each communication.
At any time you can exercise your rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by OCEAN. Find out below their general description and how to exercise them.
- a) Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and ask that it be correct, modified or supplemented with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- b) Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the carrying out of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction with the customization of the website and commercial offers according to your interests. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data that is based on this consent, while different or other processing will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- c) Oppose the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining to us the reasons justifying your request; BEFORE accepting it, OCEAN will need to assess the reasons for your request.
- d) Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Received and screened your request, if legitimate it will be our responsibility to promptly cease processing and delete your personal data.
- c) Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case OCEAN will continue to store your personal data but will not process it, unless otherwise requested and the exceptions provided for by law. You can obtain the limitation of the processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you object to the deletion of your data, when we no longer need your data but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
- f) Request your data or transfer it to a person other than OCEAN ("right to data portability"). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or under a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we may transfer your data directly to a third party indicated to us at your request
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can contact us by calling 081 8736758 or by writing to our Customer Service.
To ensure that our users' data is not breached or unlawfully used by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise any of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be certain of your identity.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can make a complaint to one of the supervisory authorities responsible for complying with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Italy, the complaint can be submitted to the Data Protection Supervisor.
More information on the presentation methods can be found on the Guarantor's website, at the http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We therefore invite you to periodically check its contents: where possible, we will try to inform you in good time about the changes made and their consequences
LEGISLATIVE REFERENCES AND USEFUL LINKS
The processing of your personal data is carried out by OCEAN in full compliance with the relevant regulations provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the measures of the Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
WHERE PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
Ocean Style processes and stores personal data with the help of computer systems owned by it that are managed by Ocean Style or third-party technical service providers; The data are processed only by specially authorized personnel and are not transferred abroad.
SECURITY MEASURES AND QUALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Ocean Style is committed to protecting the security of your personal data and complying with the security regulations established by applicable law to avoid data loss, unlawful or unlawful use of data and unauthorized access to it,
with particular but not exclusive reference to Annex B to the Privacy Code (Technical Specification on minimum security measures). In addition, information systems and computer programs are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identifying data, used only when they are necessary with respect to the specific processing purposes pursued from time to time. Ocean Style uses different security technologies and specific procedures to protect users' personal data; for example, personal data is stored on secure servers located in controlled access locations.
Last updated 21/05/2018